- Name of the entity: Ready Solutions Oy
- Finnish Business Id: 2824591-5
- Address: Energiakuja 3, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
Contact person for Data Controller
- Asko Kauppinen
Scope of the personal data processing
Ready Solutions Oy (”Data Controller”,”Company”,”Us”,”We”) processes personal data due to a management of the customer relations, involvement in the different partnerships and sales & marketing operations.
Personal data which We process is mainly details of the contact persons in different organizations. We process personal data due to following reasons:
- Performance of the contract and legitimate interest due to it
- Consent which you have given to us
- Legitimate interest due to sales and marketing operations
- Compliance for a legal or other regulatory obligation
We will only process your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests to process your personal data, we make sure that your interests and fundamental rights are protected. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above reasons, where this is required or permitted by the law.
Personal data categories
We process following categories of the personal data
- Persons name detail (first names, last name, title)
- Persons association to certain organization
- Persons contact details (work phone number, mobile phone number, email)
- Source channel information for personal data
- Different activities related to the person
Data sources for personal data
Personal data which we process has following sources
- Contact persons from the customer organizations
- Contact persons from the partner organizations
- Own contacting to the different organizations
- Request of the tenders received by Us
- Contact lists received from the trade shows or similar meetings
- Data which is given to Us by users of our web site
Transfer and processing of the personal data
We process personal data mainly within EU / EEA.
We process personal data received from the Google Analytics service outside EU / EEA. Personal data can be processed outside of EU / EEA when there are proper safeguards available or when there is an consent given to Us by the data subject.
We might transfer your data to third-party service providers acting as our data processors. All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and are not allowed to process your personal information for their own purposes.
We might transfer your personal information also to third parties acting independently as data controllers where required by law or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Cookies and similar technologies
- Performance of the marketing
- Performance of the web site for technical reasons
- General statistical / analytical reason
User of our web site can change cookie settings by selecting various modes offered by our consent management technology. Different cookies have different categories and users can generally modify functioning of those.
Principles of the technical protection of personal data
Personal data is protected by the information systems having authentication mechanisms ensuring that data is used only by the persons allowed to do so.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and are not allowed to process your personal information for their own purposes.
Rights of access, rectification, erasure, and restriction on processing
Data subjects generally have right to access, rectification, erasure, and restriction on data processing.
Data subject should contact a contact person of the Data Controller, email address and other contact details are given above.
We can erase personal data of the data subject when there are no other reasons which might cause longer retention period.