Leading technology platforms for quick customer-specific needs
Microsoft Power Platform offers powerful low-code tools for creating business solutions. The technologies of the platform - Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate enable the agile and safe development of business applications and the development of process-enhancing automations without coding skills.
Our Azure experts help you implement Microsoft's Azure Data Platform - cloud service or its parts. As a complete solution, we can deliver Ready's analytics platform from the Azure cloud at top speed, see Ready Analytics architecture. We are a partner of the Microsoft Gold level, i.e. the most demanding level.
Creating different data solutions on the Azure cloud platform is smooth with us, and the end result is cheaper and more maintainable than old on-premises solutions.
Our data processing and integration experts help connect the necessary source systems to the solution.
Ready Solutions' experts deliver the desired solution from architecture design and process modeling to implementation. We use e.g. the following technologies when designing Azure data platform solutions:
- Azure Databricks – analytics service
- Azure Data Factory data integration service
- Azure Functions – serverless and microservices service
- Azure Logic Apps – integration service< /li>
- Azure SQL - database service
- Azure Storage - data storage service, data lake
- Azure Synapse Analytics - comprehensive analytics service
We start with PaaS (Platform as a Service), microservices and serverless implementation models, which typically speed up data solution development work, lower maintenance costs and improve the scalability of the solution. When moving to advanced analytics, we help expand the environment with Power Platform capabilities, such as:
- Power Apps – for application development / data entry
- Power Automate – for process automation
- Power BI – reporting tool
- Power AI Builder – for machine learning and artificial intelligence applications .
Naturally, we also operate in customers' own (on-premise) system environments as well as our own, and we help to develop and modernize them.